Elevator Design & Install by Building Type
Stanley’s expert elevator installation team has an elevator solution to fit any building. Whether commercial or residential building, low-rise or high-rise, Stanley can design and install an elevator based on your individual requirements.
For more information on what elevator will work for your building. Contact Us or see more specific details below:
Low-to-Mid Rise Buildings (less than 60 feet of travel)
- Economical solution for low-rise buildings
- Hydraulic elevators are now designed to decrease environmental impact.
Mid Rise Buildings (50-300 feet of travel)
Machine Room-Less Elevators
- Offers significant space and cost saving advantages
- Equipment is designed for a long life cycle.
- Offers superior ride quality and reliable operation
- No penthouse required above the roof level.
- Utilizes a smaller more efficient machine to power the car.
High Rise Buildings (50+ feet)
- Not limited by building height
- Ideal for buildings where reliability and moving people quickly is essential
- Modern Traction Elevators can reach speeds of 2000+ ft/min