Stanley Executive Manuals Offer Free Elevator Design Information
Stanley Elevator is pleased to offer elevator design help for architects and general contractors through our newly updated Executive Manuals. These complimentary binders are packed with brochures, product literature, helpful illustrations, and project checklists to make your next elevator project smooth and successful. For architects and contractors who work in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, and Rhode Island, these manuals can help you save time and effort during your design and construction phases.
The Executive Manual compiles all of the information below (and more) into one easy-to-use binder. Stanley Elevator also provides the entire binder on a 2GB flash drive if you prefer to work with electronic documents or would like to share multiple copies of the manual around your office. Below is an outline of just some of the information contained in the Executive Manual:
- Product dimensions, including hoistway, pit, and overhead
- Green elevator products
- Standard color charts and finish selections
- Cab brochures detailing elevator interior designs
- Glossaries of elevator terms and diagrams of elevator equipment
For General Contractors:
- Checklists to help prepare your next job site
- List of work to be completed by other subcontractors including electrical, misc metals, drywall, etc.
- Specific site requirements for hydraulic, traction, and machine room-less equipment
- Rail bracket insert details for elevator guide rail supports
Please click the link below to request a free Executive Manual from Stanley Elevator. We look forward to helping you with your next elevator project!