Advancement in control technology for elevators began with the introduction of microprocessors and highly developed motor controls. These applications of technology allow Stanley Elevator Co. to use intelligent controllers to improve dispatching and traffic handling. A new controller improves safety, reliability, and energy efficiency. Also, onboard diagnostics quickly reveal the source of a shut down, minimizing downtime.
New controller features include programmable building traffic patterns, built in security, accurate floor leveling, and advanced features that will improve elevator performance and passenger experience.
- You are experiencing higher repair costs related to controls
- Inefficient and poor reliability and operation
- Public safety considerations
- Long customer/tenant wait times
- Increased shutdowns and entrapments
- Landing and leveling problems
- Poor ride quality
- Decrease energy costs
- Serviceability/Proprietary Controls