Important Information for our Clients About COVID-19
We are prepared and ready to help.
As the situation with coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, our entire team is ready and standing by to support you. You rely on us every day for your elevator needs, and we’re going to continue to provide important services you count on.
Promoting health and safety. For everyone.
Nothing is more important than your health and safety, and the need to protect those most vulnerable to the coronavirus.
We are taking multiple steps to minimize health risks to our teammates, our clients and our communities, including:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures in our office. We have also utilized a disinfectant spraying process that attaches to surfaces and provides a continuing disinfectant process.
- Asking employees who are sick or in contact with a sick person to stay home and follow CDC guidelines for self-quarantining.
- Providing regular communication to employees on best prevention practices like social distancing, hand washing, and disinfecting practices.
- Field employees typically work alone or in teams of two so we have requested they not gather in groups for coffee or lunch breaks.
- We will make contact with customers before entering their facility to ensure they are open and that it is safe for us to work.
- We will follow the CDC guidelines for notifying customers impacted if an employee tests positive for COVID-19 or has a high-risk exposure.
We’re available wherever you are.
We have taken specific steps to ensure we maintain business continuity:
- Our service mechanics work alone so we plan to continue operations including regular maintenance visits and unexpected/emergency service calls.
- We have 60+ service mechanics in the region with vans fully stocked with spare parts. We would maintain coverage by moving mechanics into an area if a local mechanic is unable to maintain coverage due to COVID-19 exposure.
- We could move mechanics from our construction and modernization department into service if we had multiple exposures and required bandwidth to maintain service coverage.
- We also have several members of our management team who maintain elevator licenses in the states we operate in.
- We maintain over 7,000 spare part SKU’s in our local warehouses to provide immediate access to parts not carried in our van stock.
- We have increased our inventory levels to ensure we can meet demand in the event we experience supply chain disruption.
- In addition to our 3rd party emergency answering service, we have redundant phone and technology systems at each facility located in different states to maintain continuity in our business operations.
- Our leadership team and personnel critical to emergency service operations all have remote access to our technology systems.
Let us know if you need additional assistance.
We understand these times can be challenging, and we are here to help—Please contact us anytime at 1-800-258-1016.
As new developments emerge regarding the coronavirus, we will share information with you about how we continue to operate safely and effectively.
I want to personally thank you for being a valued client.
Cory R. Hussey
COO and General Counsel
Stanley Elevator Company, Inc.